Digital Advertising strategy begins with a measurement plan that maps directly back to a client’s business outcome.
Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, the world of paid marketing is your world? If that is the case, then you are in the right place!
We are now looking for our next talented Junior PPC Manager to join our team. Key points:
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads)
- Write attractive and concise copy for ads
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for clients
- Grasp the latest PPC and SEM trends
- Collaborate closely with our PPC team, copywriters, designers and Digital Strategy Director
- Twelve Legs Marketing is a highly data-driven agency, you’ll fit in well if you obsess about analytics and performance
Digital Advertising Hero
Working closely with the Digital Strategy Director you’ll drive the strategy, execution, care and reporting analysis across accounts.
What’s a good PPC campaign without knowing what’s working? Support the Digital Strategy Director by aggregating data, pulling reports, and providing initial analysis.
Support Advertising Team
While you own the work for our clients, we believe that no man is an island and everyone should support each other in making Paid campaigns more effective.
What is Success?
Our team helps our clients with innovation strategy and can move ideas into quickly testable marketing campaigns. 12x faster. 12x better. 12x growth.
A Little Bit About Us
We are entrepreneurs at heart. Call us hustlers if you like. We own our projects and drive them forward. You might quite like us if you:
- Thrive when working as team
- Take ownership of our work “Your project, your baby”
- Love to share ideas and knowledge with each other
- Know how to organize ourselves and deliver on-time
- Have a growth mindset
- Care about our clients’ success
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Love all things marketing and are actively working towards becoming the best in your field
Do you fit the personality?
If you’re interested in this Digital Project Coordination position, please send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to Ralitsa Carter at [email protected] No phone calls, please!