Marketing plays a role in everything we do, and whether you’re a consumer or a business owner, marketing efforts are impossible to avoid. Many times, we don’t even realize that any sort of marketing activities are targeting us at all, which is actually the primary goal for most marketing consulting firms.
But just because marketing efforts can seem effortless or organic, doesn’t mean that growth marketing is easy. On the contrary, it’s very far from it, which is why working with a digital marketing consultant is so important to a company’s business strategy.
The truth is that paid media is going to be the difference between you and your direct competitors. When done right, Internet marketing, digital strategy, and e-commerce give many businesses a competitive edge by improving customer experience and increasing an organization’s online visibility. In today’s world, these should be key business objectives for companies in any industry.
Whether you have an in-house marketing team or you’re a small operation just considering adding a marketing component to your business objectives, exploring the idea of hiring a marketing consulting firm can make a world of difference to your company’s goals. If you’re still on the fence, consider the benefits of marketing consulting services outlined below.
1. Marketing Consulting Firms Will Save You Time and Money
The right marketing consultant will save you two of our most valuable resources: time and money. Even if you have an in-house marketing team, trying to deploy new digital marketing strategies beyond the scope of their expertise is going to cost you.
In the time it takes an inexperienced team to learn some of the most in-depth strategies out there, a marketing consultant could have had your new marketing strategy up and running. Not to mention the money you would have needed to spend to pay your in-house team for training, equipment, and software in the process. That money could be better spent on digital marketing consulting, where your investment will not only save you time, but you’ll rest assured knowing it’s been done right.
2. Top Marketing Consulting Firms Have the Right Tools at Their Disposal
Digital marketers rely on a variety of technologies, programs, and resources to do their job effectively, many of which are costly and require specialized knowledge to use correctly. Whether it’s online marketing, managing social media accounts, or creating a marketing strategy from scratch, the pros at the top marketing consulting firms have what it takes to not only get the job done but to see the results of those efforts.
Along with having industry-standard tools to get your marketing strategy off the ground, marketing consulting firms frequently have a team of dedicated marketing specialists that can pick up the workload when needed. If your marketing strategy involves a last-minute content marketing push, requires crisis communications, or outreach through multiple marketing channels ahead of a big event, consulting firms will have folks at their disposal to do whatever it takes to achieve success.
Bottom line, if your team doesn’t have what it needs to get real results, then it’s worth exploring digital marketing consultants in your area to see what services they have to offer.
3. Digital Marketing Consultants Offer Specialty Consulting Services
In-house marketing teams can certainly be effective and handle day-to-day marketing efforts, but if your marketing strategy involves niche services that require specialized expertise, it’s best to leave it to a digital marketing professional who knows what they’re doing. Plus, certain marketing services require insider knowledge, and the right digital marketing consultant will be able to provide great insight into exactly what your company needs.
Consider hiring a marketing consultant for the following services:
- Search engine optimization: A crucial strategy for growth marketing that helps to bring more traffic and organic sessions to your company’s website, with the ultimate goal being to generate more leads.
- Google Analytics: A platform that provides data and reports regarding your website’s performance, which can provide actionable insights and help you make more strategic decisions for web content.
- Social media marketing: Sharing content frequently through social media can help you reach current or potential clients, share your company’s values, and provide insight into the services your company offers.
- Google Ads: This allows you to reach more customers by paying for ad spots that appear when people search for services similar to yours on Google.
- Brand strategy: A high-level conceptualization of how your company will be represented. It should be consistent, and appropriately applied throughout all marketing channels.
- Web design: The first impression your website makes on a potential client could make or break whether they choose to seek out your services. Professional web design will not only make your website look better, but it can also improve the customer experience, increasing the likelihood they will convert into a client.
- Email marketing: Communication is fundamental for any relationship, including a business-client relationship. Email marketing can help reach your target audience with engaging content that can lead to new and returning customers.
- Content marketing: the use of articles, blogs, and other short-or long-form content that acts as a useful resource for clients, whether it is educational, informative, or entertaining.
4. Digital Marketing Services Help Your Business Grow Faster
A digital marketing consultant can work wonders for your company’s growth. While digital marketing consulting isn’t a magic potion that will result in 10 new clients for your business overnight, marketing consultants know how to get results. An effective marketing consultant should be able to help you see results faster, drive more traffic to your platforms, and generate more leads than your in-house team would have been able to achieve on its own in the same amount of time.
Consulting firms offer marketing services for a reason: they’re good at it. If they are willing to put their name and reputation behind their consulting services, then they have to be able to produce results in a timely fashion.
5. Working with a Marketing Consulting Firm Allows You to Focus on What You’re Good At
Outsourcing to a marketing consultant allows you and your team to focus on your business and your clients. With marketing being one less thing to think about, you can put all your efforts into what your business has to offer. And with new clients coming in as a result of the hard work of your consulting firm, you’ll need that valuable time to give them your energy and attention.
It also allows your in-house team, if you have one, to focus on what they’re good at. Whether they’ve got social media marketing, content marketing, or email campaigns covered, they’ll be relieved to know that they can focus on their niche without having to learn entirely new concepts they aren’t familiar with.
Finding the Right Digital Marketing Consultant
For those starting from scratch, seeking out marketing consulting services can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. There are a few simple things you’ll want to look for when speaking with a digital marketing consultant.
- Do they use a personalized approach for all of their clients?
- Are they up to date on all the latest marketing strategies?
- Can they provide case studies that back up the claims they’re making?
The answers to these questions should be yes, yes, and yes!
Work with Twelve Legs Marketing for Consulting Services
Look no further than Twelve Legs Marketing, one of the top marketing consulting firms in Colorado Springs, if you are looking for the best digital marketing consulting firm.
During their annual Icon Awards, The American Advertising Federation Colorado recognized our team for outstanding work in three significant areas:
- Volen Kiskinov was nominated for Media Strategist of the Year.
- Jason Carter was nominated AND WON Video Producer of the Year.
- And the entire Twelve Legs team (two- and four-legged alike) was nominated for AND WON Full-Service Agency of the Year.
We are a full-service consulting firm that will work closely with you to understand your needs and produce the results that will help take your business to the next level.
If you’re in the market for a digital marketing consultant, we’d love to hear from you to see how we can help you achieve your goals. Reach us today by telling us a little bit about what you’re looking for, and we’ll be happy to set up a consultation to determine whether or not we can meet your needs. We look forward to hearing from you!