TWELVE LEGS MARKETING, an award-winning video production and digital marketing agency located in Colorado Springs, is looking for a full-time digital project coordinator who is:
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Willing to embrace responsibility
- Able to take ownership of their work
- Finds solutions (not just points out the challenges)
- Appreciates diversity in all of its shapes and forms
- Someone who enjoys being around people and dogs
- Motivated by the wins of the whole team
- Open-minded and willing to wear multiple hats for the good of the team
- Motivated by working in-person with a team
Do you fit the personality so far? Let’s dive into the specific day-to-day responsibilities.
The ideal digital project coordinator will have a solid understanding of digital marketing terms, concepts and tactics, including PPC, Social Media (beyond knowing how to tweet or post Facebook updates; that’s a given), basic SEO and video. We are looking for someone who believes in a process, gets excited about checklists, and is willing to learn and improve our processes, alongside product leads and managers.
Working as part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on nearly every facet of digital marketing and video execution, and have a real, tangible impact on our clients’ marketing success.
You will responsible for planning, scheduling and overseeing all digital marketing projects. You’ll plan the team’s work schedule and ensure the projects are progressing according to the plan. You will be the gatekeeper of tasks flow between various team members, and then communicate with clients on the status of their digital marketing project.
- Assist in setting up project scope and budget
- Define and track task timelines and deliverables
- Write projects briefs
- Assist in onboarding new clients
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis regarding ongoing projects/services
- Manage updates to task timelines and keeps management apprised of progress and changes
- Manage assets across multiple digital media needs, including digital banners and video assets
- Organize and lead regular project update team meetings, including development scrums
- Make simple content edits to web pages
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and tasks, and deadlines such as Website/Landing Page Launches, organic SEO campaigns, social media campaigns, Funnel marketing setup, etc.
- Manage social media platforms such as FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze performance using metrics and reporting campaign results
- Ensure that all team members understand task requirements and works with other team members to identify potential challenges and roadblocks to meeting task deadlines
- Utilize project management software and tools to document meeting notes, collect, organize and share relevant documents with team members, assign tasks and track progress
- Provide support on preparation of project plans, briefing materials and other client-facing documentation
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in managing digital media campaigns
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written is a MUST
- Project management experience
- Client facing experience / daily client interaction previously is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Keynote for Mac
- Proficiency in digital asset management – from copy and design needs, to digital banners and video assets
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure and prioritize multiple work responsibilities, with competing demands, while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Familiarity with data platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Familiarity with content management systems, including WordPress
- Familiarity with editing software, including Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Anticipates problems ahead of time and takes a proactive approach towards solving them or reporting them to a supervisor
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be dedicated to completion of required tasks
- Ability to initiate and complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At this time, we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship
A little about us: TWELVE LEGS MARKETING is an independently owned, video production and digital marketing agency whose current client roster includes Pikes Peak Community College, Pikes Peak Workforce Center, The Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, among many others.
If you’re interested in this Digital Project Coordination position, please complete the form below.
No phone calls, please!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
1. 90 Day Trial
Given the dynamic nature of our company and our agile, tight-knit culture, all Twelve Legs Marketing employees begin in a full-time position after a 90-day trial period. You will receive a Twelve Legs Marketing laptop and holidays only. It’s very important for both the new hire and the company that everyone works well together.
2. Full-Time Offer
10 Business Days before your 90 days ends we will meet to discuss the past 80 days at Twelve Legs Marketing. Have you enjoyed working here? Do clients and colleagues see you as a valuable addition to the team? Do you want to continue working here? At that point we’ll determine if you want to continue working at Twelve Legs Marketing or if we’d like to part ways.
3. Full-Time Employee
If the full time position has been extended and you have accepted you will be fully onboarded into all of our benefits.