Equipment, Party and Event Rental Stores Improve Efficiency and Offer a Better Customer Experience
Save a few manual steps.
Focus your team on closing business vs. documenting requests.
The WordPress website integration with Alert Rental WebRequest allows your clients to select the items they are interested in renting and request a quote without having you engage your team via email, phone, etc. Take the first steps into modernizing and improving your website’s experience. In just under a month your website can become a more valuable asset to your business!
The Alert Rental WebRequest integration allows your website users to:
- Browse your rental catalog
- Add rental products to WebRequest
- Include billing & event details in WebRequest
- Select pickup or delivery, and preferred dates and times
- Submit WebRequest
While WebRequests are being submitted, you and your staff will be able to:
- View requests for quote in your Alert Rental dashboard – no more chasing emails and worrying if something went to spam
- Convert request for quotes to bids straight from your Alert Rental dashboard with a few easy clicks
- Track all requests for quotes in your website dashboard and if/when needed resend confirmations
Alongside the standard integration, a number of customizations and add-ons are also available depending on how you want to further improve your customers’ experience.
With this integration rental businesses are improving staff efficiency by leaving repetitive tasks to their available technology.
An Automated Approach To Rental Businesses
We are on a mission to improve business efficiencies by utilizing already available technology and enabling integrations.
Allowing website users to request a quote for your rental products (party or equipment) online can provide several benefits for your rental business, including:
- Convenience: Offering online quote requests makes it more convenient for your customers to inquire about your event and equipment rental services. They can do it from the comfort of their own home or office without having to make a phone call or visit your physical store.
- Time-saving: By enabling online quotes, your customers can save time as they won’t have to wait on hold or leave a voicemail. Instead, they can submit a request at any time and expect a response. In turn, responding to quote inquiries with WebRequests saves you and your team time as all items from the users’ lists are already in Alert Rental. With a couple clicks of a button you can turn them into a bid and send to your customer.
- Reduce risk of errors: By enabling your customers to select the items they are interested in, review their cart and submit their list to you, you immediately reduce the margin of error of having someone on the phone writing down the list, for example. No matter how diligent rental employees are, human errors happen and when we can minimize those the outcomes instantly improve.
- Increased sales: When you make it easier for potential customers to request a quote, you’re increasing the chances of turning their interest into a sale. By providing a smooth and straightforward process to request a quote, you make it more likely customers will follow through and ultimately choose to rent equipment from your store.
- Improved customer experience: Providing a hassle-free experience to customers who are inquiring about your services can improve their overall experience with your business. By providing an easy and streamlined way to get a quote, you’re demonstrating that you value their time and are committed to providing excellent service.
- Enhanced data collection: Online quote requests allow you to collect customer information that can be used to create targeted marketing campaigns and tailor your services to meet their needs. By collecting data, you can better understand your customers and their rental needs, which can help you improve your business in the long run.
Overall, allowing website users to request a quote for your equipment online can benefit your business in numerous ways, from increasing sales to improving customer experience and data collection.
You can have your WordPress website ready to integrate with Alert Rental and start taking quote requests online in less than a month! If you are interested in implementing WebRequests on your website, please contact us: